Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Even the sunniest days can turn gloomy, gusty, and damp, often before you’ve had a chance to find cover. The 12.2-oz Arc’teryx Women’s Beta LT Hybrid Shell Jacket packs small to keep you prepared every time you go out. When it’s time to hunker down, the GORE-TEX® membrane and WaterTight™ zippers keep you out of the dank cold. Arc’teryx’s hybrid mapping gives the jacket durability where it's most needed while cutting material and weight elsewhere. The Beta Jacket is cut to fit close and comfortable, moving naturally with you.
- Fabric Rating: 25K+ Waterproof / 20K+ Breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEX® Paclite body/ GORE-TEX® 3L panels and shoulders
- Lining Material: Unlined
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell
- Hybrid mapping reinforces the Paclite® in the main body with 3 layer fabric in high wear areas
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membrane provides top-notch protection
- DWR finish beads and rolls water off fabric surface
- Taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- WaterTight™ zippers on front, hand pockets, and underarm vents prevent moisture from seeping through
- Underarm vents add ventilation
- Dual hand pockets with are accessible, even with a pack on
- Adjustable, helmet-friendly DropHood™ with brim offers weather protection
- Gusseted underarms and articulated elbows free up movement
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters dial fit in
- Adjustable hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air