Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Need a jacket? Slide into the dialed in Arc'teryx Beta LT Hybrid Shell Jacket and get full GORE-TEX® protection from wind and rain. Things clear or warm up? Stuff this lightweight jacket back into your pack and get moving. The Beta LT Jacket’s combination of GORE-TEX® Paclite® in the main body and GORE-TE® 3L in high-wear areas ensures that it holds up to the rigors of weather and outdoor use while still packing down for storage in your pack. The trim, gusseted cut and snug DropHood™ move comfortably with you, whatever you’re doing out there.
- Fabric Rating: Extremely waterproof / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEX® Paclite body/ GORE-TEX® 3L panels and shoulders
- Lining Material: Unlined
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell
- Hybrid mapping reinforces the GORE-TEX® Paclite® in the main body with GORE-TEX® 3L in high wear areas
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membrane provides protection
- DWR finish beads and rolls water
- Taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- WaterTight™ zippers on front, hand pockets, and underarm vents prevent moisture from seeping through
- Underarm vents add ventilation
- Dual hand pockets with are accessible, even with a pack on
- Adjustable, helmet-friendly DropHood™ with brim offers weather protection
- Gusseted underarms and articulated elbows free up movement
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters dial fit in
- Adjustable hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air