Arc'teryx Atom LT Jacket (Men's)
The Arc'teryx Atom LT Jacket is ultra lightweight and very comfortable to wear. It's insulated and windproof, and provides a surprising amount of warmth when compared to its weight. The Atom LT Jacket fits close, yet relaxed, and can easily be layered under a ski shell or over everyday clothes. This jacket is normally worn as a midlayer, but for spring skiing in later April the Atom LT Jacket is more than up to the task. As always, you get top-notch materials and legendary quality that lasts a lifetime.
- Fabric Rating: Wind and water-resistant
- Shell Material: Nylon Luminara fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester Power Stretch fleece lining
- Insulation: 60g Coreloft insulation
- Length: Center back measures 25"
- DWR finish repels moisture
- Highly breathable for performance as a layer
- Wind resistant to keep out cold gusts
- Stretch side panels for freedom of movement
- Articulated design for ergonomic fit
- Drop back hem hits lower for added protection
- Two hand pockets and one internal pocket to hold gear
- Stretch knit cuffs fit close to keep out cold air