Arc'teryx Atom LT Jacket (Men's)
The Arc'teryx Atom LT Jacket is ultra lightweight and very comfortable to wear. It's insulated and windproof, and provides a surprising amount of warmth when compared to its weight. The Atom LT Jacket fits close, yet relaxed, and can easily be layered under a ski shell or over everyday clothes. This jacket is normally worn as a midlayer, but for spring skiing in later April the Atom LT Jacket is more than up to the task. As always, you get top-notch materials and legendary quality that lasts a lifetime.
- Nylon Luminara fabric is wind and water-repellent
- 100% polyester Power Stretch fleece lining
- 60g Coreloft insulation provides warmth
- Highly breathable for performance as a layer
- Wind resistant to keep out cold gusts
- Stretch side panels for freedom of movement
- Articulated design for ergonomic fit
- Drop back hem hits lower for added protection
- Two hand pockets and one internal pocket to hold gear
- Stretch knit cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.