Arc'teryx Alpha SV GORE-TEX Glove (Men's)
This year Arc'Teryx redesigned the Alpha SV Glove to be even more dextrous than ever. New Tri-Dex technology enhances the ergonomic fit even more, allowing you freedom to move and use your fingers without removing your gloves. The Alpha SV is a GORE-TEXÂ® Glove, so you know it provides top-of-the-line waterproof protection. A wind-resistant, high-loft fleece lining adds the warmth, and it can be easily pulled out of the glove and washed. If you're looking for a serious glove with all the backcountry cred, the Arc'Teryx Alpha SV is a solid choice.
- N80p GORE-TEXÂ® Pro 3L fabric / Lezanova leather palm
- Removable PolartecÂ® Wind ProÂ® High Loft fleece liner
- Highly waterproof and breathable
- GORE-TEXÂ® & PolartecÂ® provide 2 layers of wind resistance
- Seam-sealed with GORE Tiny Tape
- Leather palm for good grip
- Removable fleece liner comes out so you can wash it
- Tri-Dex technology for unmatched dexterity in the fingers
- Seam-free fingertips for better dexterity
- Long gauntlet with drawcord to keep out snow
- Adjustable wrist for the perfect fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the difference between the Arcteryx alpha SV glove selling for $139on sale the the same alpha SVglove for $298?"
1 Answers |
Question by Nick on 10/1/2013 - 5:51 pm
"Arcâ€™teryx reintroduces the Alpha glove every season. The one that you see on sale is simply from a previous season, sizes are selling out and the glove was reduced in price. The brand new one that just came in, with full size run, is selling for full price. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/2/2013 - 11:38 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.