Arc'teryx Alpha SV Gloves (Men's)
If you work outside in winter or engage in serious backcountry fun, cold hands are not an option, and that's why Arc'teryx has pulled out all the stops in the Alpha SV glove. GORE-TEXÂ® technology blocks moisture outside the gloves, but lets your skin breathe as much as it needs to so you stay dry inside. And a removable PolartecÂ® liner blocks wind, both when it's inside the shell or when you use it on its own. But these gloves go farther, with smart construction to make the gloves comfortable and easy to move in, with features like aggressively articulated fingers, micro seams, and seam-free fingertips. Alpha SV gloves are one of the most technically advanced gloves on the planet.
- Waterproof and breathable with a GORE-TEXÂ® Pro Shell 3L layering system
- Removable PolartecÂ® Wind ProÂ® liner can be used in the glove or the shell and liner can be used separately
- Micro seams and seam-free fingertips reduce bulk and create a more accurate fit
- Shell and liner are identically shaped with aggressive articulation for a natural fit
- Snow-shedding laminated cuff
- Taped seams for additional moisture protection
- Leather-reinforced palm, thumb, and fingers extend the gloves' life
- Adjustable wrist cinch for a custom fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.