Arc'teryx Alpha SV GORE-TEX Glove (Men's)
This year Arc'Teryx redesigned the Alpha SV Glove to be even more dextrous than ever. New Tri-Dex technology enhances the ergonomic fit even more, allowing you freedom to move and use your fingers without removing your gloves. The Alpha SV is a GORE-TEXÂ® Glove, so you know it provides top-of-the-line waterproof protection. A wind-resistant, high-loft fleece lining adds the warmth, and it can be easily pulled out of the glove and washed. If you're looking for a serious glove with all the backcountry cred, the Arc'Teryx Alpha SV is a solid choice.
- N80p GORE-TEXÂ® Pro 3L fabric / Lezanova leather palm
- Removable PolartecÂ® Wind ProÂ® High Loft fleece liner
- Highly waterproof and breathable
- GORE-TEXÂ® & PolartecÂ® provide 2 layers of wind resistance
- Seam-sealed with GORE Tiny Tape
- Leather palm for good grip
- Removable fleece liner comes out so you can wash it
- Tri-Dex technology for unmatched dexterity in the fingers
- Seam-free fingertips for better dexterity
- Long gauntlet with drawcord to keep out snow
- Adjustable wrist for the perfect fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.