8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Hard-charging, no-compromise riders shouldn’t take chances with pants. The lightly insulated, Arc'teryx Sentinel GORE-TEX® Ski Pant doesn’t care how bottomless the powder, powerful the wind, or sopping the spring cement. It just does its job and keeps you dry and warm. The Slide 'n Loc system attaches the Sentinel to a compatible jacket to seal out weather even more. When you get a little too warm, double side vents provide a breeze.
- Fabric Rating: GORE-TEX® is fully waterproof and very breathable
- Shell Material: N70p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L lo-loft construction
- Insulation: Lightly insulated with brushed flannel backer
- Fit: Relaxed Fit
- GORE-TEX® provides top-notch waterproof protection
- Flannel backer adds a touch of warmth without too much heat or weight
- Double side zips for ventilation
- Removable belt loops for adjustability
- Large, zippered thigh pockets provide primary storage
- Small zippered hip stash pocket adds extra storage space
- Slide ‘n Loc system for snapping pants to jacket
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Keprotec™ reinforced cuffs prevent scuffing and fraying
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Just like the description says these Arc'teryx pants are 1/10 in warmth. I used the pant recently in Steamboat Springs Colorado. The pants are long enough to cover my snowboard boots and very flexible. The only issue with the pants is the inseam is a little short. I am 5'10'', so if you have a high waist order a size larger.