The fleece- and flannel-lined Arc'teryx Crossbow GORE-TEX® Ski Jacket is one of the bravest weather-warriors in Arc'teryx's fleet. Designed for the coldest big mountain adventures, the mapped lining provides warmth everywhere you need it. When that won’t cut it, the relaxed fit provides plenty of room for layering. Slam the door on moisture with completely waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX® fabric.
- Fabric Rating: GORE-TEX® is fully waterproof and very breathable
- Shell Material: N70p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L lo-loft construction
- Insulation: Body-mapped fleece and flannel backers
- Fit: Relaxed Fit
- Length: Center back measures 29.5"
- GORE-TEX® provides top-notch waterproof protection
- Mapped fleece and flannel backers add strategic warmth
- WaterTight™ laminated front zipper keeps out the elements
- Pit vents with WaterTight™ zippers cool you down and won't leak
- DropHood™ provides weather protection and rotates with your head
- Two hand pockets, internal zippered pocket, internal mesh dump pocket, and lower sleeve pocket pack plenty of gear
- Powder skirt seals out snow and cold air
- Slide 'n Loc attachment connects jacket to pants