Arbor Roundhouse RX Snowboard (Men's)
Style: ROUNDHOUSE RX 13The Arbor Roundhouse RX Menâ€™s Snowboard is an all-terrain killer, conquering the park one run and hitting your favorite pow stash on the next one. With Bio-film youâ€™ll have an eco-friendly gloss made from 30% castor bean plastic. The power ply topsheet acts like a third layer of fiberglass for enhanced board pop and response. The UN3 Progressive Sidecut incorporates GripTech, which adds four additional contact points under foot to improve edge hold. The Mystic 1 core blends a special poplar wood that's reinforced with bamboo for lively response. The Rocket Base is tough and durable while giving you the speed you need to clear the flats.
- Flex: Medium Flex
- Design: All-Mountain
- Shape: True Twin
- Camber: Rocker with GripTech
- Waist Width: 26.1cm (Size 158); 26.3cm (Size 162)
- Bio Film Hi-gloss film made from 30% bio-plastic
- Power Ply topsheet acts as a third layer of fiberglass for increased response
- Mixed glassing triax over biax for versatile all-mountain and park riding
- UN3 Progressive Sidecut with Griptech additional contact points to add edge hold
- Mystic 1 core made with poplar wood with bamboo axles for lively feel
- Rhythm walls blend urethane and ABS to dampen the ride and provide solid edge hold
- Recycled steel edges made from hardened steel for great edge performance
- Rocket base wax-infused sintered base is quick yet durable
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does the 158cm work for size12 boot"
1 Answers |
Question by Sascha on 2/17/2013 - 1:17 am
"It's cutting it really close; the 162 would be better but even then it's slightly too narrow. Typically, if your boot size is higher than 11 you should be looking at the wide snowboards."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/18/2013 - 1:33 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.