Apex ML-2 Ski Boot (Women's)
The Apex ML-2 Ski Boot is designed to be much more comfortable than traditional ski boots. The Open Chassis design uses a hard frame around a soft snowboard-style boot. This provides more comfort, without the hard plastic stabbing into your feet. Forget struggling with tight buckles; Apex Ski Boots cinch with two Boa dials, allowing you to adjust the upper and lower zones separately. So instead of cranking all your buckles down to try to lock your heel (and still not achieving it), you can cinch the lower section tight without killing your calves. The Apex ML-2 also has an adjustable flex letting you customize the stiffness, and the liner is heat moldable to form around your specific foot shape.
- Flex Rating: Adjustable
- Skill Level: Expert
- Open Chassis design uses hard external frame around soft inner boot for more comfort and better fit
- Boa closure system makes it easy to get quick, even cinch - just turn the dial
- Dual-zone Boa lets you adjust the upper and lower zones separately for a custom feel
- EVA heat-moldable liner forms around your unique foot shape
- Adjustable A-Flex suspension lets you set the flex to the stiffness you like
- Adjustable cuff for perfect fit around your calves
- Exceptional warmth and comfort
- Boot easily comes out of frame, letting you walk in just the snowboard boot
- Can be used both for skiing and snowboarding
Note: Apex ski boots are sized differently from traditional boots. Please see the Apex size chart to determine your size.