Apex ML-1 Ski Boot (Women's)
If you have tough to fit feet, or if you just want the warmest, most comfortable boot you can get, try the Apex ML-1 Ladies' Ski Boot. This boot blends the comfort and forgiveness of a snowboard boot with the support or a ski boot, and can actually be used for either sport. The ML-1 consists of an inner snowboard fit that fits into a lightweight outer frame. A BOAÂ® Coiler is used to make cinching your boots quick and easy. The design is women-specific, with a lower cuff and narrower last.
- Flex Rating: Adjustable
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Expert
- Open Chassisâ„¢ frame design provides support for skiing
- EVA Heat moldable inner liner creates an exceptional fit
- BOAÂ® Fit System cinches easily for a precise fit
- Women-specific lower cuff and narrower last
- Adjustable flex lets you customize the stiffness
- Adjustable cuff for perfect fit around your calves
- Exceptional warmth and comfort
- Boot easily comes out of frame, letting you walk in just the snowboard boot
- Can be used both for skiing and snowboarding
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is there a sizing chart for Womens Apex ski boots? Conversion to shoe sizes? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Gwen on 12/17/2013 - 6:33 pm
"There is not a size chart available for that brand. Most people who know their ski boot size (mondo size) will know what size to order. Please let us know what your regular shoe size is and we can give you an idea as to what your approximate mondo size is. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/17/2013 - 6:55 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.