The Apex MC-2 Ski Boots are probably the most comfortable ski boots on the market. Apex boots have a snowboard boot inside a ski boot frame. The boot has a heat-moldable inner liner and a dual BOA® Fit System which allows you to cinch the upper and lower sections independently of each other. The patented Open Chassis™ provides the support and stiffness you need for skiing, and has an adjustable flex that you can set however you like. You can even step out of the Chassis Frame, and use the boot either for snowboarding or for walking around.
- Flex Rating: Adjustable
- Skill Level: Expert
- Open Chassis™ frame design provides support for skiing
- EVA Heat moldable inner liner creates an exceptional fit
- Dual BOA® Fit System lets you cinch the upper and lower separately
- Adjustable flex lets you customize the stiffness
- Adjustable cuff for perfect fit around your calves
- Exceptional warmth and comfort
- Boot easily comes out of frame, letting you walk in just the snowboard boot
- Can be used both for skiing and snowboarding
Note: Apex ski boots are sized differently from traditional boots. Please see the Apex size chart to determine your size.
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Apex Ski Boots Apex MC-2 Ski Boot Men's, Black, 27:
My Apex MC-2's are comfortable, warm and offer plenty of performance for advanced skiers. I am an Eastern Skier.