The Alpacor M260 Supreme Ski Socks use natural Alpaca fibers to keep you warm. Alpaca fibers have several benefits. The fibers contain air cells which naturally trap warmth. They're also naturally anti-microbial and hypoallergenic, requiring no chemical additions to prevent odor buildup. Alpacor socks are also very breathable and excellent at managing temperature, keeping your feet drier while you ski. The M260 Ski Socks are cushioned in all the high-impact zones to keep you comfortable inside your boots.
- Cushioned in impact zones for comfort
- Support through the arch helps keep sock in place
- Air cells within the fibers help retain body heat
- Slight compression for support and bloodflow
- Antimicrobial to prevent odor buildup
- Hypoallergenic fibers won't irritate sensitive skin