Alp-N-Rock Ski USA Top (Women's)
The Alp-N-Rock Ski USA Top celebrates the American skiing tradition. The front is adorned with tri-color star embroideries, "now and forever" is printed along the front hem, and "ski in heaven" is printed along the back hem. On the reverse side there's a wing print, and "USA" printed on the right sleeve. The Ski USA Top is one of Alp-N-Rock's longest women's tops; you can pair it with jeans or leggings for equally stylish looks.
- 75% cotton/ 25% polyester fabric
- Reversible for 2 different wear options
- Double-layer knit for warmer feel
- Tri-color star embroidery on front chest
- "now and forever" printed along front hem
- "ski in heaven" printed along back hem
- Ski USA snowflake print on back
- 10% of profits donated to Room to Read for girls' scholarships in developing countries
- Center back measures 28"
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I know that Alp-n-rock sizes run by 1,2,3,.. Is the size small a size 1?"
2 Answers |
Question by Carrie on 12/21/2012 - 12:53 pm
"Yes, size 1 is considered a small."
Answer by Steve (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2012 - 3:40 pm
"The Alp-N-Rock site says: 1=XS 2=S..."
Answer by filled5 on 3/21/2013 - 4:18 pm
"Is there a size XL in this brand for women? I see it listed by some of the shirts, but not for others... also it's not listed in the size chart. "
1 Answers |
Question by LRH on 2/24/2013 - 2:22 pm
"If you see a size XL, it's most likely the measurements for a size 4 as this brand only sells merchandise up to a size 4."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/26/2013 - 3:44 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.