The Alp-n-Rock Garmisch Reversible Tee has two different ways to celebrate the classic German ski area. One side celebrates the Bavarian state with a "Bayern" design, and the other calls out the legendary slopes of Garmisch. This Alp-n-Rock top is made with a beautifully soft, supima cotton. It's slightly fitted for a flattering look. The high quality of Alp-n-Rock's fabric holds its shape all day.
- 75% Supima Cotton/25% Polyester fabric
- Supima Cotton has a super soft feel and holds its shape all day
- Reversible for 2 different wear options
- Bavarian graphic on one side/Garmisch graphic on reverse
- Fitted cut for a flattering look
- Up to 10% of profits fund scholarships to girls in developing countries
- Made in USA with locally grown cotton
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
I love this shirt. It's soft and very stylish. The sizes run small so go for the bigger size for more comfort.
Great fabric. Such good quality and got a ton of compliments. Did not fit too tight because the fabric is a good weight and holds its shape without making me look like I'm squeezed in. The length was good too even though I'm 5'3". The price was worth it.
Love this! It looks exactly as pictured. Maybe even better, one side has fabric sewn in with such great detail, which makes the shirt look so much nicer than screen printing. Both sides are 100% appealing. Although, I haven't washed it yet, when I do it will be either by hand or on delicate and I definitely will lay flat to dry (afraid of possible shrinkage). The size is true so order your exact size so it fits well enough to wear as a base layer when you're on the slopes. One detail to note is this does run slightly on the long side.