Even men who are fanatics about the quality of their mountain sport shoes will have a hard time finding something they don’t like about the Adidas Terrex Swift R GORE-TEX® Hiking Shoes. A lightweight, waterproof, and breathable construction takes you splashing through streams, hiking through wet weather, or tackling a Tough Mudder competition on the weekend. The GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane means there’s no need to air out the Terrex Swift when you want to wear them to the office Monday morning.
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® membrane keeps feet dry and sweat-free
- Mesh and synthetic upper is durable, resists abrasions, and lets air circulate
- Shock-absorbing ADIPRENE® cushions and provides bounce-back for an energized feeling
- Grippy outsole with TRAXION™ lugs prevents slips on slick surfaces
- Bungee-style speed lacing adjusts quickly, stays snug
- Heel pull loop for easy on and off
- External toe cap protects from rough surfaces and trail debris
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
These are really great. I always wear a size 13 in most shoe brands such as Nike, Adidas, Solomon, and many others. These are true size to fit. I bought a pair of these for wet weather and a pair of Swift R non-gore-tex for everyday use, but it hasn't been raining and I always wear these ones anyway. They feel very sturdy and they should last a long life. My brother turned me on to this shoe and he's soon getting another pair as well. These don't disappoint!