686 Volt Shell Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
Get amped with the 686 Volt Jacket, an electrifying mix of style and technicality that will give you the jolt you need every time you put it on. This menâ€™s shell snowboard jacket features a unique display of color-block and piping accents and offers protection from the elements with 10K waterproofing, critically taped seams, lycra wrist gaiters, and a double hood with a laminated weather guard hood brim. Strategically placed tricot, taffeta and mesh linings wick away heat-robbing moisture and aid in regulating the internal temperature. An internal audio pocket keeps your mp3 player close so you can charge it hard to your favorite playlists.
- INFIDRY-10â„˘ 10K Waterproof/ 8K Breathable
- Critically taped seams keep the moisture from getting in
- Double Hood
- Sleeve Pocket
- Articulated sleeves for better fit and mobility
- 3 in 1 Single-pull hood drawcord adjustment
- Laminated weather guard hood brim shields you from the elements
- Easy-on and off covered stretch hood panels
- Front collar venting keeps your goggles from getting the steam treatment
- Underarm vents with â€śsmooth-operatorâ€ť mesh gussets dumps excess heat
- Adjustable gusset cuffs are partially elasticized to create the perfect seal
- Easily accessible zippered chest vent gets rid of unwanted heat
- Internal lycra wrist cuffs provide a comfortable seal that keeps heat from escaping
- Handwarmer pockets keep your hands nice and toasty
- Internal mesh storage pocket holds supplies
- Internal audio pocket stores your tunes
- Hidden credit card / ID stash pocket keeps your stuff secure
- Inner Key Clip and glove loop attachments keep your stuff organized
- YKKÂ® EZ-Track visIon front zipper
- Comes with a custom 686 luggage tag
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is this jacket insulated "
1 Answers |
Question by diane on 12/9/2010 - 5:14 pm
"No, this is a shell jacket. I would grab a fleece zip up and some thermal underwear to go with it!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2010 - 8:56 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.