Suffer the hotties, not the freezing wind. 686 and KR3W collaborated on this Times KR3W Knuckle Snowboard Pant that comes packed with 40 grams of synthetic insulation to keep you warm during session breaks. KR3W gave the Times Knuckle Snowboard Pants their loose fit, and 686 added some waterproof fabric and zippered pockets to keep your goods dry and secure. The 686 Times KR3W Knuckle Pants bring the heat you need for the slopes without sacrificing on style.
- KR3W loose fit
- 40g Full body polyfill insulation
- 686 INFIDRY-15 Waterproof/breathable fabric15k/10k
- Critically taped seams
- Zippered back right pocket
- Zippered left thigh pocket
- Quilted accents on waistband and pocket flaps