686 Timber Light Shell Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
Style: LL0S101 L0S101
The 686 Timber Light Snowboard Jacket is your super lightweight shell for riding in warm and mushy spring conditions. Instead of riding in a soggy hoody, ride in the water-resistant Timber Light Jacket. With venting and a mesh lining, this jacket will keep you cool and dry while you squeeze in those last few weeks.
- Fabric Rating: 1K Water-resistance / 1K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% nylon shell fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable mesh lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Venting opens to release excess heat
- Extra light for spring riding
- UPF 30 sun protection
- Multiple pockets organize gear
- Attached hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"does the jacket have a powder cuff? "
1 Answers |
Question by shane on 3/29/2011 - 9:27 am
"Unfortunately it does not have powder cuff."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/29/2011 - 9:57 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.