Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
At a resort overflowing with flamboyant, busy outerwear, you’ll stand out while blending in with the understated 686 Women’s Tender Insulated Snowboard Jacket. Even the pockets keep a low profile on this simple, solid-colored coat. The simple stops with the style, as the Tender is a full-function snowboard jacket with plenty of features. It combines 10K weather protection, heavy insulation and generous venting. They included organization for keys, cards, and music.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFINIDRY-10™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/polyester tricot/polyester mesh /polyester sherpa
- Insulation: 100g body/60g sleeve and hood polyfill insulation
- Fit: Street Fit has slimmer chest and hem for a tight, not too tight, cut
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- SNO-SEAL Fully taped seams seal moisture out
- Single-pull adjustable hood for weather protection
- STORM GUARD laminated hood brim keeps your eyes clear
- AIR-FLO vents with mesh gussets provide cooling
- Adjustable cuff tabs seal you at the wrists
- Size adjustable powder skirt seals your torso
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection let you connect your jacket and pants
- Grommet lift ticket attachment gives you a place to hang your day ticket
- Exposed metallic chest pocket adds securable storage
- Internal audio pocket stows your music player
- Internal mesh storage pocket stows what goes
- YKK 2-way center front vision zipper zips you up
- Right front pocket has credit card/ID stash pocket and key clip
- Left front pocket has bungee loop attachment
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets come in handy when the gloves come off