5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Those first seasons of youthful riding are crucial, so he should enjoy the slopes under the protection of the 686 Stealth Insulated Snowboard Jacket. This jacket is stuffed to the gills with some of 686’s warmest insulation. It combats snow, gusts, and ice with 5K waterproof-breathable fabric, an adjustable hood, and an adjustable powderskirt. When he’s ready to get out and ride next season, the Stealth will be, too, thanks to the Youth Evolution sleeve extension system.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFINIDRY-5™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/polyester tricot/polyester sherpa
- Insulation: 120g body/80g sleeve and hood insulation
- Critically taped seams prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow from riding up
- Youth Evolution extendable sleeves grow with the rider
- Single-pull adjustable hood for weather protection
- Weather guard hood brim with rain gutter funnels moisture away
- Adjustable cuff closure with gusset seals around the wrist
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection let you connect your jacket and pants
- POCKET PULL hidden hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Internal storage pocket for snacks and other goods
- Center front vision zipper with chin guard flap provides a cozy, comfy closure
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets for chilly fingers