686 Stealth Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
Those first seasons of youthful riding are crucial, so he should enjoy the slopes under the protection of the 686 Stealth Insulated Snowboard Jacket. This jacket is stuffed to the gills with some of 686â€™s warmest insulation. It combats snow, gusts, and ice with 5K waterproof-breathable fabric, an adjustable hood, and an adjustable powderskirt. When heâ€™s ready to get out and ride next season, the Stealth will be, too, thanks to the Youth Evolution sleeve extension system.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFINIDRY-5â„¢ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/polyester tricot/polyester sherpa
- Insulation: 120g body/80g sleeve and hood insulation
- Critically taped seams prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow from riding up
- Youth Evolution extendable sleeves grow with the rider
- Single-pull adjustable hood for weather protection
- Weather guard hood brim with rain gutter funnels moisture away
- Adjustable cuff closure with gusset seals around the wrist
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection let you connect your jacket and pants
- POCKET PULL hidden hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Internal storage pocket for snacks and other goods
- Center front vision zipper with chin guard flap provides a cozy, comfy closure
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets for chilly fingers
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket have a removable liner"
1 Answers |
Question by Chris on 9/21/2013 - 11:57 am
"No, this is an insulated jacket. It does not have a liner. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/23/2013 - 2:54 pm
"Does it have big pockets? (inside)"
1 Answers |
Question by gavin on 2/20/2014 - 2:30 pm
"It has a medium sized pocket on the inside. About the size of an Iphone or Ipod."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/21/2014 - 9:01 am
"My son is 10 1/2 and we are looking for a coat for next year. He wears a 10 now. In Spyder coats he would need a 14--they run smaller. In Oneil he needs a 12. Does this coat run smaller or larger? Also, does the hood come off?"
1 Answers |
Question by sam on 3/1/2014 - 3:03 pm
"This jacket is a relaxed fit. It should fit true to size. If you are going to layer underneath. Then you might want to size up. The hood is not detachable on this jacket. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/3/2014 - 2:38 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.