5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The 686 Snagglestrip Insulated Snowboard Jacket may look like a comic strip, but it’s no joke. This boys' jacket packs all of 686’s usual protection, just in a brighter, zanier 5K waterproof/breathable package. Groms will eagerly grab this jacket off the hanger and be immediately wrapped in warmth. When out on the slopes, the adjustable hood and drawcord hem will dial him in. The inner storage pocket and dual hand-warmer pockets provide room for everything he needs.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFINIDRY-5™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/polyester tricot/polyester sherpa
- Insulation: 120g body/80g sleeve and hood insulation
- Critically taped seams prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow from getting inside
- Custom designed Snaggletooth print
- Youth Evolution extendable sleeves grow with the rider
- Single-pull adjustable hood for weather protection
- Weather guard hood brim with rain gutter funnels moisture away
- Adjustable cuff closure seals around the wrist to keep out cold air
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection let you connect your jacket and pants
- POCKET PULL hidden hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Internal storage pocket for snacks and other goods
- Center front vision zipper with chin guard flap provides a cozy, comfy closure
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets for chilly fingers