Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
A colorful, cartoonish addition to any hill or lodge, the 686 Boy’s Snaggleface Insulated Snowboard Jacket puts a little extra fun in function. The jacket stays warm under wind fire thanks to its waterproof fabric and warm insulation. The Youth Evolution extension system saves the wallet in the long run, growing with your child over time. The vibrant multi-colored styling and custom Snaggletooth artwork with fangs as sharp as his board skills flaunt a little personality.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFINIDRY-5™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/polyester tricot/poly sherpa
- Insulation: 120g body/80g sleeve and hood insulation
- Critically taped seams prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Custom designed Snaggletooth print provides some flair
- Youth Evolution extendable sleeves grow with the rider
- Chest pocket offers storage space
- Single-pull adjustable hood for weather protection
- Weather guard hood brim with rain gutter funnels moisture away
- Size adjustable cuff closure with gusset seals around the wrist
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection let you connect your jacket and pants
- POCKET PULL hidden hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Internal storage pocket for snacks and other goods
- Center front vision zipper with chin guard flap provides a cozy, comfy closure
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets for chilly fingers