686 Smarty Original Cargo Snowboard Pant (Women's)
The 686 Womenâ€™s Smarty Original Cargo Snowboard Pant is as ready to ride as you are at first snow. This all-in-one pant contains a removable microfleece liner, making it a one-garment two-layer system. If itâ€™s a little warmer, pull the liner out and ride the Smarty Cargo as a shell. Either way, you can rely on a fully taped 15K performance pant that's loaded with features, including venting, glove holders, and BOA-compatible leg gaiters.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFINIDRY-15â„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/polyester tricot/polyester mesh /li>
- Insulation: 260g poly brushed tricot microfleece Smarty liner pant
- Fit: All-Access Fit is 686â€™s most popular, designed to promote movement
- Removable Smarty fleece liner pant for verastile warmth
- SNO-SEAL Fully taped outer shell seams lock moisture out
- AIR-FLO vents with mesh gussets keep you cool
- GLOVE HUGGER hidden glove storage tab keeps your gloves in tow
- GHETTO SLITS lower leg openings fit over boots
- Cordura-reinforced CUFF GUARDS prevent fraying at cuffs
- BOAÂ® compatible leg gaiters give you access to your BOA boots
- Boot gaiters with hooks keep snow out of boots
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection let you connect your jacket and pants
- Zipper entry side cargo pockets and back pocket offer storage
- Size adjustable waistband tabs make it easy to get the right fit
- Right front belt loop stash pocket for quick-access storage
- MUST-STACHE lower leg stash pocket because you can never have too much pocket space
- Left front belt loop grommet lift ticket attach keeps your ticket available but out of the way
- Waistband swivel clip attachment adds a clip-and-carry option
- Right front pocket has credit card/ID stash pocket and key clip
- Left front pocket has bungee loop attachment
- Peached tricot inner waistband and fly provide plush-on-skin comfort
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets come in handy when the gloves come off
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does the turquoise fabric have that woven feeling?"
1 Answers |
Question by Elyse on 10/11/2014 - 12:04 pm
"Yes, these turquoise pants do have that woven feeling. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/14/2014 - 10:41 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.