You really can’t have enough pants when it comes to blowing snow and freezing temperatures. That’s why the 686 Smarty Original Cargo Snowboard Pant packs three in one. You get a generously sized 15K waterproof cargo outer shell pant with plenty of snaps and adjustments. That shell is stuffed with a removable fleece liner that you can wear underneath on cold days or on its own around the lodge. Come spring, pull the liner out, throw it in the laundry pile and wear just the shell. Three pants, one buy.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof/10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester oxford INFINIDRY-15™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/polyester tricot/polyester mesh
- Insulation: 260g poly brushed tricot microfleece Smarty liner pant
- Fit: All-Access Fit is 686's most popular, designed to promote movement
- Removable Smarty fleece liner pant for adjustable warmth
- SNO-SEAL Fully taped seams seal moisture out
- AIR-FLO leg vents provide cooling
- GHETTO SLITS lower leg openings fit over your boots
- Cordura-reinforced CUFF GUARDS prevent fraying at cuffs
- BOA® compatible leg gaiters give you access to the BOA adjusters on your boots
- Boot gaiters with hooks fit over your boots to keep out snow
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection let you connect your jacket and pants
- Dual side cargo pockets with military flap construction provide big storage
- Right side pocket with zipper and back pocket add more storage
- Size adjustable waistband tabs make it easy to get the right fit
- Right front belt loop stash pocket for quick-access storage
- MUST-STACHE lower leg stash pocket because you can never have too much pocket space
- Left front lift ticket attach keeps your ticket available but out of the way
- Waistband swivel clip attachment adds a clip-and-carry option
- Right front pocket has credit card/ID stash pocket and key clip
- Left front pocket has bungee loop attachment
- Peached tricot inner waistband and fly area provide plush-on-skin comfort
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets come in handy when the gloves come off
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
These 686 pants I ordered arrived. The size is true based on the sizing chart. Can hardly wait for the cold weather and slopes to try them out.
These are great cargo pants from 686. They are really warm. I have never purchased a 686 product before, the quality is great.
I love the insulation in these pants. Pockets for pretty much anything as well.