686 Smarty Original Cargo Snowboard Pant (Boys')
The 686 Smarty Original Cargo pant means no more fussing with dirty lodge bathrooms or tired kids at the end of a day of riding. In order to convert from "ride" to "chill" all boys need to do is drop the waterproof shell to reveal a soft fleece liner pant. These can be worn together when it's cold, just the lightly-insulated shell for spring riding, or just the fleece pant for bumming around the lodge and the hotel. You get even more waterproofing than most kids' pants so you can be sure he's covered for all hiss adventures.
- 8K Waterproof/ 5K Breathable INFIDRY-8â„¢ fabric
- Removable fleece Smarty liner pant
- Critically taped seams lock out moisture
- 3-in-1 design for versatility
- Light 40g insulation in the shell
- Side cargo pockets and hip pockets store gear
- Hip stash pocket
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Cuffs extend to accommodate growth spurts
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Moisture-wicking lining to keep him dry
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"are these mens or boys pants. What is the waist and inseam measurements? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by spade on 5/11/2011 - 8:05 pm
"These are a boys pants for ages 8 and up. The inseam and waist measurements will be different for each size. I would suggest that you match up your measurements with the measurements on 686 sizing chart located just the the right of the product picture. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/12/2011 - 10:11 am
"my son is in a size 12 jeans. would he be in a med or large?"
1 Answers |
Question by dawn on 12/6/2011 - 12:55 pm
"Based on sizing charts, he would need to use Large pants."
Answer by david dos (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/6/2011 - 1:03 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.