8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
With a removable fleece liner, the 686 Original Cargo 3-in-1 Snowboard Pant gives you 3-in-1 versatility. It’ll do the job from the coldest, wettest days of January to the last patches of muddy spring snow. The outer shell provides stepped-up, waterproof-breathable protection. Soft, warm fleece liner pants are removable for warmer weather, and make for cozy relaxing when worn on their own. The “cargo” name alludes to all the storage space afforded by the dual cargo side pockets, back pocket, stash glove holder, and more.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof/10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFIDRY-15™ fabric
- Shell Lining: Nylon taffeta, poly peached tricot, and poly mesh lining
- Inner Pant Material: 100% polyester microfleece fabric
- Insulation: Removable 250g fleece liner pant
- INFIDRY-15™ provides solid water protection
- Fully taped outer shell seams lock moisture out of every seam
- 250g fleece liner is very warm on cold days and is removable for warmer days
- Dual side cargo pockets stash whatever you’re bringing
- Hidden glove storage tab keeps your gloves with you
- Leg vents with mesh gussets “open the windows” and let the air in
- Knee articulation allows your legs to move smoothly
- Lower leg stash pocket for out-of-the-way storage
- Expandable lower-leg opening with gusset create a smoother fit
- Curved back leg opening enhances fit
- BOA®-compatible leg gaiters fit with boots equipped with the BOA® lacing system
- Leg gaiter boot hook with sock guard flap seals snow out of the pants
- Pant-to-jacket connection loops let you connect to a compatible jacket
- Adjustable waistband tabs customize fit
- Belt loop stash pocket adds low-profile storage
- Lift ticket attachment gives you a place to clip your ticket
- Front pocket key clip and glove loop attachments keep your goods connected to you
- Waistband swivel clip attachment is another attachment point
- Hidden credit card/ID stash pocket tucks your cards away in a safe, accessible spot
- Peached tricot inner waistband and fly provide plush comfort
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets are your shelter from the storm
- Included goggle chamois cleans goggle smudges without scratching
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I haven't been near the snow in these puppies yet but I'm counting down the days to a season in Japan (currently in the hot end of Australia so super hyped for some snowy mountains!!). Love these pants for option of layering, zip out thermal liner is a bonus for someone who gets cold real fast.
My last pants were from Westbeach and I found the medium a good fit (I'm an Aussie size 10, think thats a US 6), room to move but not hanging off my bum. The 686 Smarty medium pants however are enormous on me! Big in the butt, big in the legs and really long.