686 Smarty Original Cargo 3-in-1 Snowboard Pant (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 9/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
With a removable fleece liner, the 686 Original Cargo 3-in-1 Snowboard Pant gives you 3-in-1 versatility. Itâ€™ll do the job from the coldest, wettest days of January to the last patches of muddy spring snow. The outer shell provides stepped-up, waterproof-breathable protection. Soft, warm fleece liner pants are removable for warmer weather, and make for cozy relaxing when worn on their own. The â€ścargoâ€ť name alludes to all the storage space afforded by the dual cargo side pockets, back pocket, stash glove holder, and more.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof/10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFIDRY-15â„˘ fabric
- Shell Lining: Nylon taffeta, poly peached tricot, and poly mesh lining
- Inner Pant Material: 100% polyester microfleece fabric
- Insulation: Removable 250g fleece liner pant
- INFIDRY-15â„˘ provides solid water protection
- Fully taped outer shell seams lock moisture out of every seam
- 250g fleece liner is very warm on cold days and is removable for warmer days
- Dual side cargo pockets stash whatever youâ€™re bringing
- Hidden glove storage tab keeps your gloves with you
- Leg vents with mesh gussets â€śopen the windowsâ€ť and let the air in
- Knee articulation allows your legs to move smoothly
- Lower leg stash pocket for out-of-the-way storage
- Expandable lower-leg opening with gusset create a smoother fit
- Curved back leg opening enhances fit
- BOAÂ®-compatible leg gaiters fit with boots equipped with the BOAÂ® lacing system
- Leg gaiter boot hook with sock guard flap seals snow out of the pants
- Pant-to-jacket connection loops let you connect to a compatible jacket
- Adjustable waistband tabs customize fit
- Belt loop stash pocket adds low-profile storage
- Lift ticket attachment gives you a place to clip your ticket
- Front pocket key clip and glove loop attachments keep your goods connected to you
- Waistband swivel clip attachment is another attachment point
- Hidden credit card/ID stash pocket tucks your cards away in a safe, accessible spot
- Peached tricot inner waistband and fly provide plush comfort
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets are your shelter from the storm
- Included goggle chamois cleans goggle smudges without scratching
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What year are these? 2011/2012 or 2012/2013"
1 Answers |
Question by Nate on 4/16/2013 - 12:48 pm
"These are brand new for the 2012/2013 season."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/16/2013 - 1:47 pm
Average Customer Rating: 4/5 (1 customer reviews)