686 Smarty Original Cargo 3-in-1 Snowboard Pant (Men's)
- Fit: LoosexFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
This pant is the original, kids. Itâ€™s the 686 Smarty Original Cargo Snowboard Pant for men. This 3-in-1 snow pant is a legend of the park and the backcountry because it offers not only everything you need for this season, but the durability to make sure it lasts for many more. 15K waterproofing is more than enough to get you through nasty weather, and the whole setup can be customized by the addition or removal of the fleece liner pant. A relaxed fit and cargo style top off the Smarty Pant, by making it everything snowboarding dreams are made of.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Outer Material: 100% nylon oxford INFIDRY-15â„¢ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/ Brushed tricot/ Mesh
- Liner Pant Material: 100% poly brushed microfleece
- Insulation: Removable fleece liner pant
- Zip-out smarty 250g microfleece pant liner for warmth and versatility
- Articulated knees for unrestricted motion
- GLOVE HUGGER glove stash tab
- MUST-STACHE lower leg stash pocket
- Hidden credit/ID stash pocket
- Belt loop lift ticket grommet conveniently displays lift ticket
- BOAÂ® compatible leg gaiters for easy access to your BOA boots
- AIR FLO leg vents release excess heat
- Expandable cuff opens to fit around snowboard boots
- Peached inner waistband feels soft against skin
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- PJ CONNECT jacket-to-pants connection system
- Cordura reinforce cuff guard to prevent shred
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What does 3-in-1 mean? "
1 Answers |
Question by nicolas on 6/8/2012 - 1:04 pm
"3-in-1 means that you can wear these pants 3 different ways. The pant has 2 layers, an outer shell layer and an inner removable fleece layer. Wear the pant with both pieces, with just the shell, or with just the fleece. You can really get a lot of use out of 3-in-1's and they are great all year long because you can remove and add pieces as you need them!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/8/2012 - 3:06 pm
"What is the pant length?"
1 Answers |
Question by Cory on 11/18/2012 - 5:46 pm
"The inseam is 28.5". "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/20/2012 - 10:10 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.