686 Smarty Original Cargo 3-in-1 Snowboard Pant (Boys')
The 686 Smarty Original Cargo Snowboard Pant comes with a removable fleece liner pant that gives him three different wear options in one. He can wear just the waterproof-breathable liner when it's warm, and put the liner in for extra protection when it's cold. He can lose the shell for the ride home, and kick back in warm fleece pants. Park to slopes and powder to slush, conditions change, and so should his gear.Specs:
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof/5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFIDRY-8â„¢ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta and poly brushed and peached tricot lining
- Inner Pant Material: 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Insulation: Removable 250g fleece liner pant
- INFIDRY-8â„¢ is waterproof and breathable
- Critically taped shell seams assist the fabric in sealing water out
- 250g fleece liner pant offers adjustable insulation
- Side cargo pockets provide easy-access storage
- Hip stash pocket adds extra space
- Youth Evolution leg extension system lets the pant legs grow with the rider
- Knee articulation lets legs move smoothly
- Leg gaiter boot hook with sock guard flap keeps water out
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection offers a full seal against water
- Lift ticket attachment at left front belt loop gives you a place to clip your ticket
- Waistband swivel clip attachment is another ticket attachment point
- Peached tricot inner waistband and fly provide plush comfort
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets give cold hands shelter from the storm
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these pants run true to size? "
1 Answers |
Question by Brian on 12/12/2013 - 12:31 am
"They do run true to size and we have provided a size chart that you can check out to see what size would be best. Keep in mind that most snowboard companies, like 686, do make their clothing with a baggy "look" to it so the size that fits him is not going to fit really closely to the body. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/13/2013 - 2:48 pm
"What's the difference between snowboard and ski pants? My son will ski this year, not sure if he will ride. Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Beth on 12/18/2013 - 3:12 pm
"Ski and snowboard pants are very similar. They can be used for either sport. Ski pants are usually more slim fitted and snowboard pants are usually more relaxed. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/18/2013 - 3:56 pm
"What is the length of the inseam on size large pants?"
1 Answers |
Question by The Musher on 3/4/2014 - 2:39 pm
"A size large has a inseam of 26 inches. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/6/2014 - 4:00 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.