Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The 686 Smarty Counter Insulated Snowboard Jacket for men comes with a whole gaggle of features including a zip-out liner, SNO-SEAL fully-taped seams, a BREATHE EASY ventilated front collar, and AIR-FLO underarm vents to keep your pungent man odors from becoming too overpowering. The 686 Smarty Counter snowboard jacket lives up to its name with an easy access chest zip pocket and a hidden credit card / ID pocket. A PJ-CONNECT adjustable powder skirt helps keep snow on the slope and not down your pants while handwarmer font hip pockets keep your fingers from freezing on the walk to the hill.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Outer Material: 98% poly/ 2% rayon INFIDRY-15™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/ Brushed tricot/ Mesh/ Sherpa
- Removable Liner Material: 100% poly brushed microfleece
- Insulation: Removable 250g fleece hoody
- Removable 250g fleece liner hoody for extra warmth and versatility
- 3-in-1 jacket for optimal warmth adjustment and layering
- SNO-SEAL fully taped seams lock moisture out
- EXTENDO-FLEX hood is helmet compatible
- TRI-PULL system adjusts hood with one easy pull
- BREATHE EASY ventilation on front collar and chest vent to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- AIR-FLO underarm vents release excess heat
- STASH PASS POCKET for easy lift ticket access
- INNIE-OUTIE dual access internal audio pocket
- Hide-away powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Tons of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Durable 2-way YKK front zipper