686 Smarty Command 3-in-1 Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
The 686 Smarty Command Jacket for men is a 3-in-1 snowboarding jacket that offers a sleek look and rugged 100% nylon oxford outer shell. The Command snowboard jacket is equipped with an INNIE-OUTIE dual-access internal audio pockets to keep your beats flowing, and a zippered chest pocket, stash pass chest pocket, chest and waist welt pockets, GET SMART cell phone pocket, and hidden credit/ID card stash pockets. 10,000mm waterproof fabric keeps you dry and protected even when the snow starts falling.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 8K Breathability
- Outer Material: 100% nylon oxford INFIDRY-10â„¢ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/ Brushed tricot/ Mesh/ Sherpa
- Removable Liner Material: 100% poly brushed microfleece
- Insulation: Removable 250g fleece jacket
- 3-in-1 jacket for optimal warmth adjustment and layering
- Removable 250g microfleece liner jacket for warmth and versatility
- Critically taped seam to keep water out
- Zippered chest pockets and stash chest pocket hold gear
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- INNIE-OUTIE dual access internal audio pockets
- EXTENDO-FLEX helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- BREATHE EASY ventilation on front collar and chest vent to release excess heat
- Durable 2-way YKK front zipper
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Articulated sleeves for freedom of movement
- Hidden credit card and ID pocket securely stows necessities
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can I double up this jacket as a winter coat? I'm in Hanover, New Hampshire and it's my first winter. Is this jacket sufficiently warm for temperatures around -30F?"
1 Answers |
Question by PJ on 9/25/2012 - 9:41 am
"For temperatures that cold, you may need additional insulation inside. I would recommend looking at a down mid-layer such as the Spyder Dolomite Down Jacket to add to this jacket."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/25/2012 - 9:45 am
"Does this jacket have the PJ connect...jacket to pant connection system...for my son and looking at buying your 3 in 1 pants to go with this jacket"
1 Answers |
Question by Asbury on 11/19/2012 - 4:01 pm
"Yes this jacket does have the jacket to pant connect system."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/21/2012 - 9:59 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.