The 686 Smarty Access Pant is waterproof, warm, yet breathable allowing moisture wicking to keep you dry. Zippered pockets keep your stuff safe when you're throwing tricks; and BOA compatible snow gaiters keep you put together. They allow you to link up your BOA lacing boots so that you can adjust them on the move without having to re-adjust or rig-up your pants.
- 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability keep you dry and allow sweat to escape
- Removable Fleece Track Short provides comfort in the lodge
- Fully taped seams prtoect against the elements
- Leg Vents let the heat out when you're ripping
- Peached adjustable waist provides comfort and a custom fit
- Custom 686 Board Tool