686 Sequel Jacket (Women's)
The Sequel's bold graphics (custom designed by Canadian artist Zema) aren't the only thing that's cool about this jacket. Like all the jackets in 686's Ace series, it's insulated, waterproof, breathable and full of handy features.
- Waterproof, breathable fabric.
- Polyfill insulation for built-in warmth.
- Adjustable powder skirt to keep snow out and warmth in.
- 3-in-1 single-pull hood drawcord adjustment.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Pockets for radio, iPod®, credit card, and more.
- Pit-zip vents with mesh gussets to help manage body temperatures.
- Front zipper flap with chin guard for extra comfort.
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what is the waterproof rating on this one?"
1 Answers |
Question by zeppelinLC562 on 3/28/2011 - 4:58 pm
"There is no specification on the waterproof/breathability rating for this jacket. I would expect for it to be very low."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/29/2011 - 9:02 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.