Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
1 - 4: Great for dry to light snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
The 686 Secret Softshell Snowboard Pant uses just a tad of Spandex to make these pants stretch and move, even with 210g of bonded fleece built in. Softshell technology means that a warm fleece insulating later is bonded to a waterproof shell, and it's all built to stretch and move with you. But the 5-pocket jeans styling keeps the Secret pants from looking anything like yoga pants.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 97% polyester/ 3% spandex INFIDRY-8™
- Lining Material: Bonded 210g poly fleece
- Insulation: Shell only
- INFIDRY-8™ is waterproof and breathable
- Poly-Spandex blend adds stretch
- Bonded 210g fleece provides ample warmth
- 5-pocket jeans styling is simple and casual
- Knee articulation keeps your legs moving smoothly
- Expandable lower leg opening with gusset create a smoother fit
- Leg gaiter with boot hook and sock guard flap seal snow out of the pants
- Pant-to-jacket connection loops let you connect to a compatible jacket
- Lift ticket attachment gives you a place to clip your ticket
- Front pocket key clip attachment keeps your goods connected to you
- Waistband swivel clip attachment is another attachment point
- Hidden credit card/ID stash pocket tucks your cards away in a safe, accessible spot
- Peached tricot inner waistband and fly provide plush comfort
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets are your shelter from the storm
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I am looking for skinny ski pants for a while. I really like this pant, the color. However, I am 5'3", 125 lb, therefore, XS is a little bit too tight and S is too long for me. Have to return it. Another thing I do not like this pant is that there are not vents.