Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for dry to light snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Be seen in the 686 Mannual Seasons Insulated Snowboard Jacket for men. The Seasons Jacket has 5,000mm waterproof and 5,000gm breathable bright, color-blocked fabric, with 80g of body insulation, and zippered vents under the arms and on the chest., With the SIDE STRETCH easy on/off hood panels and a TRI-PULL 3-in-1 hood pull adjustment system, keeping your noggin’ warm and out of the weather has never been easier.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Outer Material: 100% nylon oxford INFIDRY-5™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/ Brushed tricot/ Mesh
- Insulation: 80g body insulation
- Internal mesh storage pockets and iPod pocket for organized storage
- Front handwarmer pockets with key clip and glove loop attachment
- Hidden credit/ID stash pocket securely stows essentials
- STORM GUARD laminated hood brim to keep moisture out of your eyes
- Zippered chest vent and AIR FLO underarm vents to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Adjustable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Articulated sleeve design for freedom of movement
- Tons of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Durable 2-way YKK front zipper
- PJ CONNECT jacket-to-pant connection system