686 Ridge Snowboard Pant (Boys')
Whether riding out the learning curve or blowing past his parents on advanced runs, the younger rider needs to keep his legs warm and limber. Enter the 686 Boyâ€™s Mannual Ridge Insulated Snowboard Pant, which offers a medium-warm level of insulation that will serve him well throughout the winter. The INFINIDRY-5â„¢ waterproof-breathable fabric, belt loop lift ticket attachment, and cargo pockets will also help. The Youth Evolution leg and waist extension system helps whoeverâ€™s buying get the most out of their purchase.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFINIDRY-5â„¢ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/polyester tricot
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Critically taped seams prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Dual side cargo pockets add extra storage space
- Youth Evolution leg length and waist width extension system increases pant size
- Lower leg inseam reinforcement patch adds durability
- Boot gaiters with hooks keep snow out of boots
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection let you connect your jacket and pants
- Left front lift ticket attachment keeps lift ticket available but out of the way
- Waistband swivel clip attachment adds a clip-and-carry option
- Peached tricot inner waistband and fly provide plush-on-skin comfort
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets come in handy when the gloves come off
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can u explain what the YOUTH EVOLUTION LEG AND WAIST system are? My son wears a 29 waist/29 inseam pant and want to know if XL in the 686 Ridge pant will work?? And is the gunmetal a solid grey color (no pattern like a herringbone or small plaid)? Some images show a pattern...Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Marsha B. on 10/25/2013 - 1:52 pm
"The Youth Evolution leg length and waist width extension system is a way to increase the waist size and length of the pant so that you can use it longer. You simply cut a seam and extra fabric unfolds and extends the size! This pant does look like it will work for your son. The inseam on the XL is about 28.25". If you extend the cuff it can go up to 30". This is a solid gray color, there is no pattern."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/25/2013 - 3:29 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.