Whether riding out the learning curve or blowing past his parents on advanced runs, the younger rider needs to keep his legs warm and limber. Enter the 686 Boy’s Mannual Ridge Insulated Snowboard Pant, which offers a medium-warm level of insulation that will serve him well throughout the winter. The INFINIDRY-5™ waterproof-breathable fabric, belt loop lift ticket attachment, and cargo pockets will also help. The Youth Evolution leg and waist extension system helps whoever’s buying get the most out of their purchase.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFINIDRY-5™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/polyester tricot
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Critically taped seams prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Dual side cargo pockets add extra storage space
- Youth Evolution leg length and waist width extension system increases pant size
- Lower leg inseam reinforcement patch adds durability
- Boot gaiters with hooks keep snow out of boots
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection let you connect your jacket and pants
- Left front lift ticket attachment keeps lift ticket available but out of the way
- Waistband swivel clip attachment adds a clip-and-carry option
- Peached tricot inner waistband and fly provide plush-on-skin comfort
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets come in handy when the gloves come off
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
These 686 snowboard pants are awesome! They are comfortable, warm and expandable. 686 makes a feature for kids that allows you to remove a seam in the legs and add 1½ inches in length and one in the waist to add space there. Thank you 686! Genius idea that will save you money because you can get more use out of these before they grow out of them. My daughter rode these for a week and they show no signs of wear. Great product!
These are awesome snowboard pants from 686. The fit is great! My big boy is 10 and I buy him size 12-14 clothing, the relaxed fit on these pants provide some room for my son to grow into, so these pants will last us at least couple of winters. I love all the little features like the hook on the bottom of the pant to prevent the pant legs from riding up and letting snow inside. The vents that open up on side of the legs are great too.