Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The 686 Ridge Insulated Snowboard Pant is a simple, affordable pair of pants that do what snowboard pants need to do: keep the legs dry and warm. And the Youth Evolution leg and waist extension system ensures they do it for multiple seasons. Smaller details like plenty of pockets, clips, and attachments offer lots of storage and other perks. These are durable, reliable pants that you can fund without a trust fund.Specs:
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFIDRY-5™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta and poly brushed and peached tricot
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- INFIDRY-5™ is waterproof and breathable
- Critically taped seams assist the fabric in sealing water out
- 80g body insulation adds more warmth
- Dual side cargo pockets provide easy-access storage
- Youth Evolution leg and waist extension system adjusts for growth
- Pant leg knee articulation allows legs to move smoothly
- Leg gaiter boot hook with sock guard flap keeps out water
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection loops offer a full jacket-pants seal
- Lift ticket attachment at left front belt loop for easy ticket display
- Waistband swivel clip attachment is another ticket attachment point
- Peached tricot inner waistband and fly provide plush comfort
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets give cold hands shelter from the storm
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Pants came quickly and my son is happy with the pocket placement. I like that as he grows I can make it larger. It did not get 5 stars because it does not have that zipper to cool his legs off. I did not know it was important to him but it is. It does not bother him enough to outweigh all else.