686 Playa Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
Showinâ€™ off is easy in the 686 Playa Insulated Snowboard Jacket for men. With 80G of insulation, a Sherpa lined collar, lycra wrist cuffs, and partially ribbed internal hem, you wonâ€™t be the one left in the cold. Front collar venting keeps your goggles from getting fogged up when you have your collar popped and the chin guard on the front zipper flap keeps your face as irresistible as it started with. When things get too hot and steamy, be sure to dump that extra heat by opening up the underarm vents with â€śsmooth-operatorâ€ť mesh gussets as well as the easy-access chest vent. Not to mention, the Playa comes with an array of other comfort and performance enhancing features that are sure to step your game up when throwing it down on the hill.
- INFIDRY-10â„˘ 10K Waterproof/ 8K Breathable
- 80g Body insulation keeps you warm
- Sherpa lined collar is super soft and warm
- Partially ribbed internal hem prevents chilly drafts from creeping up
- Critically taped seams keep the moisture from getting in
- Articulated sleeves for better fit and mobility
- 3 in 1 Single-pull hood drawcord adjustment
- Laminated weather guard hood brim shields you from the elements
- Easy-on and off covered stretch hood panels
- Front collar venting keeps your goggles from getting the steam treatment
- Underarm vents with â€śsmooth-operatorâ€ť mesh gussets dumps excess heat li>
- Adjustable gusset cuffs are partially elasticized to create the perfect seal
- Easily accessible zippered chest vent gets rid of unwanted heat
- Internal lycra wrist cuffs provide a comfortable seal that keeps heat from escaping
- Handwarmer pockets keep your hands nice and toasty
- Internal mesh storage pocket holds supplies
- Internal audio pocket stores your tunes
- Hidden credit card / ID stash pocket keeps your stuff secure
- Inner Key Clip and glove loop attachments keep your stuff organized
- YKKÂ® EZ-Track visIon front zipper
- Comes with a custom 686 luggage tag
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How do the Underarm vents with â€śsmooth-operatorâ€ť mesh gussets work? Zipper? Or are there holes in the jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by LA on 11/4/2011 - 8:39 pm
"The smooth-operator mesh gussets are vents with double zippers not holes in the jacket. Double zippers allow it to be opened from either end of the vent."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/7/2011 - 10:50 am
"Does the hood zip off, is it removable? Do you sell any boarding jackets that have a removable hood?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jorge on 12/7/2011 - 12:01 am
"This particular jacket does not have a removable hood which is true for most snowboarding jackets."
Answer by Ron (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/7/2011 - 3:17 pm
"Does this jacket have wrist gaiters? If so, do they have the thumb hole so it provides partial hand coverage?"
1 Answers |
Question by CD on 1/17/2012 - 9:01 am
"Unfortunately, this jacket does not have the wrist gaiters with thumb holes. You should check out the Nomis Hoody Insulated Snowboard Jacket which is similar and does have the feature you are looking for!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/18/2012 - 9:50 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.