686 Plasma Thermagraph Insulated Snowboard Pant (Men's)
The 686 Plasma Thermagraphâ„¢ Snowboard Pant keeps moisture in a different zip code with 686â€™s most bomber INFIDRY fabric. Mapped insulation in key areas keep you warmer, which means longer, bigger sessions on the mountain. Thereâ€™s plenty of room for your wallet and belongings thanks to a series of purpose-designed pockets and attachments.Specs:
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 15K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFIDRY-20â„¢ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta, poly brushed tricot, and poly mesh lining
- Insulation: 80g Infi-loftâ„¢ insulation
- INFIDRY-20â„¢ is 686â€™s highest rated INFIDRY waterproof/breathable fabric
- Targeted insulation panels provide warmth where you need it most, at your knees and butt
- Fully taped seams seal water out of every seam
- Zippered back and dual side cargo pockets provide secure storage
- Engineered fit with gusseted crotch offers comfortable, free movement
- Crotch vent with mesh gusset releases the heat
- Engineered leg articulation keeps your legs moving smoothly
- Lower leg stash pocket gives you an out-of-the-way storage pocket
- Expandable lower leg openings with gusset create a smoother fit
- Cordura-reinforced internal back leg panel adds durability
- Curved back leg opening enhances fit
- Leg gaiters seal out snow and fit all kinds of boots
- Leg gaiter boot hook with sock guard give you even more water protection
- Removable waist gaiter provides another snow seal
- Pant-to-jacket connection loops offer a full jacket-pants seal
- Belt loop grommet gives you a place to clip your ticket
- Right front stash pocket gives you storage space near your waist
- Key clip and glove loop attachments keep your goods connected to you
- Waistband swivel clip attachment is another lift ticket attachment point
- Hidden credit card/ID stash pocket tucks your cards away in a safe, accessible spot
- Peached tricot inner waistband and fly area provide plush comfort
- Internal waistband adjustment dials in fit and comfort
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets are your shelter from the storm
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, going to be doing some boarding in Northern Japan where the temp gets down pretty low, would these be suitable for this? Or what would you suggest as an alternative?"
1 Answers |
Question by damoz1 on 10/6/2012 - 4:14 am
""That is a pretty well insulated snowboard pant. The most important thing to remember, when it comes to staying warm is that, you want to stay dry and make sure you layer correctly. A good next to skin base-layer will hold in most of your warmth, like the Hot Chillys thermal. It is very breathable, to keep you dry and is an excellent choice. ""
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/8/2012 - 3:28 pm
"do you offer any more colors in this pant?"
1 Answers |
Question by damoz1 on 10/6/2012 - 4:21 am
"What you see is what you get. We have no other colors available in this pant."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/8/2012 - 2:35 pm
"Im trying to understand the sizing chart , the areas measured seem to be that of a jacket or upper body clothing how can i tell which is going to fit me ( a lanky 6'1 teen with a 31 waist) "
1 Answers |
Question by pierce fulkerson on 3/6/2013 - 7:54 pm
"For pants you would refer to the waist and hip measurements to find your size. A 31" waist would make you a size small in this pant."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/7/2013 - 8:56 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.