686 Phantom Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
Come over to the darkside and experience everything that snowboarding has to offer with the 686 Phantom Snowboard Jacket. This menâ€™s snowboard jacket features a wicked print that will give skiers the chills as you make your way through the lift line. Tons of pockets along with the inner key clip and glove loop make managing all your gear so easy itâ€™s scary. An adjustable powder skirt with pant-connect snap tabs keeps the snow from creeping in uninvited and when working up a sweat, you can ditch the heat with the under-arm and chest vents.
- INFIDRY-8â„˘ 8K Waterproof/ 5K Breathable
- Taffeta & Tricot Lining wick away heat-robbing moisture
- Critically taped seams keep the moisture from getting in
- Articulated elbow for better fit and mobility
- 3 in 1 Single-pull hood drawcord adjustment
- Laminated hood brim shields you from the elements
- Inner center front zipper flap with chin guard prevents face shred
- Underarm vents with â€śsmooth-operatorâ€ť mesh dump extra heat
- Chest vent offers additional ventilation
- Adjustable gusset cuffs create the perfect seal around your gloves
- Internal mesh storage pocket holds your gear
- Internal iPod pocket stores your must have tunes
- Adjustable powder skirt with pant-connect snap tabs eliminates snow intrusions
- Hem drawcord adjustment keeps the icy breeze from creeping in
- Handwarmer pockets keep your hands nice and toasty
- Hidden credit card / ID stash pocket keeps your stuff secure
- Inner Key Clip and glove loop attachments keep your stuff organized
- Chest pocket for additional storage
- YKKÂ® EZ-Track visIon front zipper
- Comes with a custom 686 luggage tag!
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm wondering what size to order; I have a 42" chest, 34" inch waist and I'm 5'9" and 180lbs. The sizing chart seems way off from every other chart I've seen."
1 Answers |
Question by bruce racicot on 4/8/2011 - 10:53 pm
"I would say a small. 686 runs bigger than other brands."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/11/2011 - 9:34 am
"I need this jacket before winter , anymore around ?"
1 Answers |
Question by richard on 9/27/2011 - 11:47 pm
"Unfortunately, we will not be getting this jacket again this season. Although, we will have much more 686 merchandise on the site within the coming weeks. So keep checking back with us!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/28/2011 - 9:08 am
"I have this jacket. What pants would be compatible that I can still purchase?"
1 Answers |
Question by Weaves on 12/23/2011 - 12:36 pm
"We currently don't have pants that match this jacket print, however any black pant would match well with your jacket."
Answer by david dos (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/23/2011 - 2:08 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.