686 Paul Frank Lumina Snowboard Jacket (Girls')
Paul Frank and 686 combined their talents for the 686 Paul Frank Lumina Snowboard Jacket. This bright girls' coat has extra insulation in the body to keep her cozily tucked inside when the temperature drops, and more waterproofing than most kids' coats so she can blow through deep snow and tree runs without a second thought. 686 kids' gear is always really durable, so you don't have to worry about her blowing a seam, and Extend-O-Matic sleeves actually lengthen so you can get an extra season out of this fantastic jacket.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester oxford fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/ brushed tricot lining
- Insulation: 260g body/ 120g sleeve/ 80g hood synthetic insulation
- 686 Paul Frank girls' snowboard collection
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage
- Adjustable powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- 3 different insulations enhance freedom of movement
- Extend-O-Maticâ„¢ cuffs lengthen by 1.5"
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Plenty of zippered pockets organize gear