686 Paul Frank Julius Insulated Snowboard Pant (Girls')
If your little girl wants to stand out on the snow, the 686 Paul Frank Julius Snowboard Pant is the pant of choice. When she's wearing these bright snow pants you'll be able to pick her out from way up the slope, and when you're up close you'll see the fun pink Paul Frank monkey print or textured green fabric. 686 always makes a technical pant no matter the age of the wearer, so you can rest assured that the Julius Pant is waterproof and well insulated.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester oxford fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/ brushed tricot lining
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- 686 Paul Frank girls' snowboard collection
- Critically taped seams to prevent seepage
- Articulated knee for freedom of movement
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Belt loops for the perfect fit
- Extend-O-Maticâ„¢ cuffs lengthen by 2"
- Zippered pockets hold gear
- Pink color has subtle same-color Paul Frank monkey polka-dot print
- Green color has textured fabric
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these come with just an elastic waist band?"
1 Answers |
Question by sarah on 11/10/2012 - 7:19 pm
"Parts of the waist is elastic for a snugger fit. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/13/2012 - 11:19 am
"Will the "Lollipop Dots" color match the Paul Frank coat in grape?"
1 Answers |
Question by HAS on 12/14/2013 - 11:49 am
"You have a great eye! Both of these colors would match that jacket!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/14/2013 - 3:27 pm