8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The 686 Patron Insulated Snowboard Pant empowers free, natural movement with a loose, free-tricking cut. These fully taped, medium-insulated snowboard pants will snorkel through cold powder and shovel through mashed potatoes, keeping you dry and smiling. The classic jean styling is only broken by the many zippers and flaps that open up pockets and vents.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFINIDRY-10™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/polyester tricot/polyester mesh /li>
- Insulation: 40g synthetic insulation
- Fit: All-Access Fit is 686’s most popular, designed to promote movement
- SNO-SEAL Fully taped seams lock moisture out
- AIR-FLO vents with mesh gussets keep you cool
- GHETTO SLITS lower leg openings fit over boots
- Boot gaiters with hooks keep snow out of boots
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection let you connect your jacket and pants
- Size adjustable waistband tabs adjust fit on the fly
- Grommet lift ticket attach keeps your ticket available but out of the way
- Waistband swivel clip attachment adds a clip-and-carry option
- Right front pocket has credit card/ID stash pocket and key clip
- Left front pocket has bungee loop attachment
- Peached tricot inner waistband and fly provide plush-on-skin comfort
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets come in handy when the gloves come off
- Classic jean styling includes two back pockets
- Thigh pocket zipper secures your carry-alongs