686/ New Balance 790 Shell Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
If you want fresh style and tested performance you want the 686 New Balance 790 Snowboard Jacket. New Balance and 686 collaborated to create this limited edition athletic with a sort-of snowboard, sort-of baseball look. Waterproof fabric sheds snow like a pro and tons of pockets and features give you the storage and organization you need to spend long days away from the lodge.
- 10K Waterproof / 8K Breathable INFIDRY-10â„¢ fabric
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage at exposed seams
- Breathable mesh upper body lining
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Underarm vents dump excess heat
- Zippered chest pocket stores gear
- Color-block striping details
- Hidden ID pocket to keep essentials secure
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Jacket-to-pant connect system
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can items ordered on line be returned to a store location? "
1 Answers |
Question by susanne on 12/17/2010 - 8:35 am
"Yes if there is a peter glenn store located near you, you may return the item unused with all tags within 15 days."
Answer by ek0101 (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/17/2010 - 1:04 pm
"As for keeping you warm and dry on the mountain is this a good buy?"
1 Answers |
Question by cory on 12/8/2011 - 10:54 am
"This jacket will keep you dry because it has 10K waterproof and critically taped seams prevent seepage at exposed seams but it does not have insulation so you will need to layer underneath to keep warm."
Answer by Ron (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/9/2011 - 11:38 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.