Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The 686 Mix Insulated Snowboard Jacket is tough enough for the mountains and slick enough for the streets. Waterproof INFIDRY-5™ fabric protects from external moisture and weather while keeping it breathable. The targeted insulation warms the core and arms so that the last lap feels as toasty as the first. The printed mix of camo and stripes serves up serious style, and sleeve length extensions let the jacket grow with the rider. The 686 Mix Jacket marks a grom’s arrival on the scene.Specs:
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof/5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFIDRY-5™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta and poly brushed and peached tricot lining
- Insulation: 120g body/80g sleeve and hood insulation
- INFIDRY-5™shell fabric is waterproof/breathable
- Targeted insulation warms the arms, head, and core
- Critically taped seams prevent leaking
- Youth Evolution sleeve length extension system offers growing room
- TRI-PULL single-pull hood drawcord adjustment makes for easy cinching
- Weather guard hood brim with raingutter prevents drips
- Adjustable cuff closure with gusset creates a snugger fit
- Adjustable powder skirt provides a body seal
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection system creates further seal
- Lift ticket attachment holds lift ticket out of the way
- POCKET PULL hidden hem drawcord adjustment provides easy-access fitting
- Internal storage pocket for extra stashing
- Center-front zipper with chin guard prevents abrasion
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets give cold fingers a place to hide
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I bought the jacket for my 13 year old son. He is 5'5'' and 115 pounds. I chose the large and it has enough room for a sweatshirt under it and still be comfortable with jumping/tricks on the snowboard. Living in Minnesota with sub zero wind chills, the jacket kept him warm. Needs to have wrist gaitors and then it would be a 5/5. We bought the orange.
Great jacket for skiing. Passes the cool test for my son to wear. Warm and dry to pass the Mom test.