Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The 686 Mesa Insulated Snowboard Pant is a simple but functional pant that will keep you comfortable from November to May. Its light insulation won’t feel as hot as a desert mesa, but its INFIDRY fabric will keep you as dry. The adjustable waist tailors the pants to your body, while a wide selection of colors tailors them to your taste.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFIDRY-8™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta, poly brushed tricot, and poly mesh lining
- Insulation: 40g light body insulation
- INFIDRY-8™ provides solid water protection
- Critically taped seams prevent leaks at critical seams
- 40g light body insulation provides a little built-in warmth
- Right side cargo pocket holds your goods
- Dual back pockets provide extra on-board storage
- Vents with mesh gussets “open the windows” and let the air in
- Knee articulation allows legs to move smoothly
- Expandable lower leg opening with gusset creates a smooth fit
- Curved back leg opening enhances fit
- Leg gaiter with boot hook and sock guard flap seal snow out of the pants
- Pant-to-jacket connection loops let you connect the pants to a compatible jacket
- Adjustable waistband tabs customize fit
- Lift ticket attachment gives you a place to clip your ticket
- Front pocket key clip and glove loop attachments keep your goods connected to you
- Waistband swivel clip attachment is another attachment point
- Hidden credit card/ID stash pocket tucks your cards away in a safe, accessible spot
- Peached tricot inner waistband and fly provide plush comfort
- Hand-warmer front pockets are your shelter from the storm
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Not exactly sure how they are supposed to fit, since I wear pads, so always buy a size larger. The knees are a bit more snug than I am used to, but I didn't have any trouble getting up off the slopes. I'm used to having to wear a pair of sweat pants under my old boarding pants, since they didn't have enough insulation, but these pants are warm.(I do wear Hot Chilly long underwear.) I love the zippers on the inner thigh, for ventilation. The cargo pocket is a big plus for me; that's where I keep my season pass. I also like that the waistline is customized with velcro to make it larger or smaller. I still use a belt, but the velcro tightens it up nicely. I got the magenta color, which initially was a shock; much brighter than my other pink pair, but I love it. I am totally visible. I've only worn them in Utah, but I'm sure they'll be fine for Mammoth as well.