686 Max Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
The 686 Mannual Max Insulated Snowboard Jacket for boys delivers a cool look with a warm fit. The fabric is waterproof and thereâ€™s 120g of body insulation and 80g of sleeve insulation for a warm, dry, well-ventilated feeling. The Max Insulated snowboarding jacket has a fixed hood with a 3-in-1 single pull chord so he can easily pull the hood around his face in a snow storm without having to remove gloves.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 4K Breathability
- Outer Material: 100% nylon oxford INFIDRY-5â„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/ Brushed tricot/ Mesh/ Sherpa
- Insulation: 120g body/ 80g sleeve insulation
- Extendable cuffs get you and extra 1.5â€ť of length
- Tons of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage at exposed seams
- Powder skirt helps keep the snow out
- Cinch cord bottom to seal out cold air
- Fixed hood for weather protection
- 3-in-1 single pull hood adjustment
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the 686 Large size 12-14?"
1 Answers |
Question by Susan M. on 12/30/2011 - 12:48 pm
"A size large should be a 12/14. However, you can match up your measurements with the sizing chart located to the right of the photo for a better fit."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/30/2011 - 2:02 pm
"Do you have any more of this style in the Orange color in Medium?"
1 Answers |
Question by Luke on 8/13/2012 - 11:31 am
"This is a 2011-2012 season Style. So, we wont be ordering more of this particular jacket. As the new season is approaching, we will be updating our site with the new 2012-2013 styles and colors! Please feel free to check back and see if we have a style and color to your liking. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/13/2012 - 2:59 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.