5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The 686 Mannual Legacy Insulated Snowboard Jacket is a timeless piece of protection that will do work, winter after winter. This men's jacket keeps out wind and weather with 10K INFIDRY-10™ fabric. Inside its fully taped seams, it holds targeted insulation that keeps you warm even when the mercury drops. The 686 Legacy has large pockets to give you all the space you need for loads of gear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFINIDRY-10™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/polyester tricot/polyester mesh/polyester sherpa lining
- Insulation: 80g body/40g hood and sleeve polyfill insulation
- Fit: All-Access Fit is 686’s most popular, designed to promote movement
- Length: Center back measures 31"
- SNO-SEAL fully taped seams seal moisture out
- Single-pull adjustable hood for weather protection
- STORM GUARD laminated hood brim keeps your eyes clear
- AIR-FLO underarm vents provide cooling
- 2-way adjustable cuff tabs keep out snow at the sleeves
- Size adjustable powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- FLIP UP season pass pocket stashes and flashes
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection let you connect your jacket and pants
- Grommet lift ticket attach gives you a place to hang your day ticket
- Left chest cargo pocket with military flap construction provides storage
- Right chest vent with zipper entry to lining pockets adds cooling and convenience
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Internal audio pocket stows your music player
- Internal mesh storage pocket stows what goes
- Right front pocket has credit card/ID stash pocket and key clip
- Left front pocket has bungee loop attachment
- YKK 2-way center front vision zipper closes it up
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets come in handy when the gloves come off