Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The 686 Mannual Iconic Insulated Snowboard Jacket will leave exactly no one questioning who you’re wearing thanks to the big numbers tattooed atop the multi-colored fabric. The Iconic Jacket will do you proud too, thanks to its fully waterproof/breathable, insulated construction. This convenient snowboard jacket also pampers you with the little things – taped seams, an abundance of pocket space, and a powder skirt with pant-to-jacket connections.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon oxford INFINIDRY-8™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/polyester tricot/polyester mesh/polyester sherpa lining
- Insulation: 80g body/40g hood and sleeve polyfill insulation
- Fit: All-Access Fit is 686’s most popular, designed to promote movement
- Length: Center back measures 31"
- Critically taped seams prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Single-pull adjustable hood for weather protection
- STORM GUARD laminated hood brim keeps your eyes clear
- 2-way adjustable cuff tabs keep out snow at the sleeves
- Size adjustable powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection let you connect your jacket and pants
- Grommet lift ticket attach gives you a place to hang your day ticket
- Right chest vent with zipper entry to lining pockets provides cooling and easy reach
- Right chest pocket with military flap construction provides storage
- Hem drawcord adjustment dials in fit
- Internal audio pocket stows your music player
- Internal mesh storage pocket stows what goes
- Right front pocket has credit card/ID stash pocket and key clip
- Left front pocket has bungee loop attachment
- YKK 2-way center front vision zipper closes it up
- Hand-warmer pockets with exposed vision zippers come in handy when the gloves come off