Stay on the mountain in the 686 Mannual Grid Insulated Snowboard Jacket when the mercury drops and everyone else heads for the lodge. 686 packed this jacket with 80 grams of synthetic polyfill insulation through the body and another 40 grams in the hood and arms. A waterproof/breathable shell over the insulation keeps water out, and this insulation traps your body heat in even if gets a little wet. No more shivering though slow chairlift rides in gusty, freezing weather; simply pull your hood over your helmet and settle back in comfort.
- 80g polyfill synthetic insulation in body to trap core warmth
- 40g synthetic insulation in hood and arms
- 686 INFIDRY-8 Waterproof/breathable fabric 8k/5k
- Critically taped seams keep out water
- Adjustable hood
- Zippered right front chest pocket
- Adjustable powder skirt to keep snow out